Power Supplies Engineered for Quality & Reliable Performance
Inventus Power offers premium Elpac brand, economy Inventus Power brand, and customized power supplies for a wide range of devices and applications. Drawing on 60 years of engineering expertise, we employ proven topologies and smart design to deliver safe, reliable power supply in a compact form factor. Depending on the application, we can engineer for special requirements such as ultra-low noise, remote sensing and hot-swap — whatever you need to maintain an unobtrusive, worry-free operation.
We understand that safety is paramount. Our in-house agency and compliance testing ensure every Inventus Power product effectively protects against over-voltage, over temperature and short-circuit conditions. Our labs are certified UL/CSA/TUV/EN/IEC 60601-1 (Medical Device Safety,2nd & 3rd edition); UL/CSA/TUV/EN/IEC 60950-1(Information Technology Equipment Safety); CE Mark; and FCC Part 15 Class B.
Partnering with Inventus Power gives you more than power supply solutions, — from battery packs to charger/docking stations, our understanding of all power system components keeps your portable devices and equipment running reliably.
The Inventus Power Advantage:
- Standard AC/DC power supplies delivering 5 watts-350 watts and custom AC/DC power supplies delivering 5 watts-2000 watts
- Mechanical design programs with solid modeling and 3D design & rendering
- In-house tool shop that provides quick turn on mechanical features such as plastic & metal parts, injection molding, stamped, extruded and die-cast parts
- Customized connectors, input and output power cords, labeling, ferrite cores, and overmolding
- Commercial and medical-grade supplies (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC)
- Open-frame and external formats
- In-house agency and compliance testing, including demonstrated MTBF, high temperature, high stress, and 100 percent burn-in
- Limited warranty on standard products, ranging from 1 to 5 years.