Manufacturer and distributor of aerospace systems and components
High-Reliability Electronic Solutions with a Global Footprint
Millions of Components
We manufacture and distribute electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies for a variety of industries including commercial and military aerospace, medical, industrial, and marine. We can fulfill large orders as well as have the flexibility to fulfill and specialize in low-volume, high-reliability, and high-mix orders, and deliver high-quality products on time, every time. Comprehensive component inventories mean there is no need to seek out multiple vendors. Our global network of suppliers and certifications have helped us earn preferred supplier status among leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) in the aerospace sector.
One of the first electronic component distributors in the U.S. to receive AS9120 certification, including periodic standards revisions and additions.
Recent News & Events
BAE Systems Honors ADI with Bronze Award
Randolph, NJ – April 10, 2023 – American Distributors LLC today announced it received a Bronze Tier Supplier award at a ceremony in Austin, Texas. ADI was selected from a pool of suppliers that delivered [...]
Gemini Awarded BAE Systems’ Partner2Win
Gemini Components received a BAE Systems Partner2Win Supplier of the Year Award on November 1, 2022. The recognition highlighted Gemini’s commitment to exceptional performance and contributions to supply chain success in 2022 for BAE Systems’ [...]
Microwave Components Plays Critical Role in Moon Launch Capsule Development
Though Martin County has long been known as a local tech and development center for aviation, 3 local businesses will soon be able to claim that they have been to the moon. Microwave Components LLC, [...]
The Farnborough International Airshow
The Farnborough International Airshow returned on 18-22 July 2022. For decades, the Farnborough International Airshow has been the global platform for the aerospace and defense industry. Its role will carry even greater significance in July [...]
ADI is a preferred supplier for the Airbus series aircraft models A300, A320, A321, A340, and A380; and for Boeing 737, 747, 767, 777,787; series engine management controls, generator controls, and cargo system conveyor components amongst other specific programs. We have teamed with Goodrich® to design1 the generator control units on the Dassault Falcon Project, and are proud to also serve Honeywell® and Boeing®.
- 1Non-Applicable activity under ADI AQMS
Over 40 Years Experience
Founded in 1983 by David Beck, ADI American Distributors has over 40 years of experience providing electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies to the aerospace and defense industry. ADI is the leading global provider of high-performance electronic components, electronic manufacturing services and supply chain solutions. The company sells primarily to tier one system integrators in the commercial and military aerospace industries. With six facilities in the US, the UK and India, ADI is well positioned to serve the increasingly global growth of the aerospace market. ADI differentiates itself by having successfully developed an exceptional business model that effectively integrates design1, production assembly and logistics solutions for electronic components on a just-in-time basis to the exact location of use for its customers. The efficiencies of ADI’s integrated supply chain model provide customers in aerospace, defense, medical, industrial, and marine industries with a compelling reason to select ADI as their preferred, comprehensive supply chain partner.
An Exceptional Customer Experience “I am most proud of the openness and transparency ADI has in all dealings. I know that my contribution is valuable and that we are all working together to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Our customers appreciate our responsiveness. Having contract manufacturing, distribution of components and third-party logistics under one roof makes all the difference when it comes to customer satisfaction.”
ADI Consistently Outperforms Our Expectations
“ADI has been one of our most reliable and responsive vendors for over 25 years. The relationship is successful because it is a partnership built on a longstanding commitment to achieving mutual benefit for both parties, sharing information as well as sharing the risks and rewards of the relationship. As a result of this partnership, ADI understands our requirements and consistently outperforms our expectations.”
“We really do go the extra mile for our customers. Our team is cohesive. We all care about one another and challenge each other to exceed our goals and grow within the company. At ADI, I know I’m a valuable member of the team – not just a number.”
Let’s work on your project together
Why Choose ADI: Electronic & Electromechanical Components & Assemblies?
Electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies
- We are Experienced Our experience spans more than 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a preferred supplier among top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). With millions of components in stock, we are large enough to deliver economies of scale for any project, yet small enough to ensure personalized service for every customer.
- We are Professional Our talented, dedicated staff work as integral parts of the OEM management teams to ensure value throughout the supply chain. With experience and attention to detail, they quickly identify issues that could compromise the integrity of the final product, ensuring that your assemblies always meet the highest standards.
- We are Reliable As a single-source provider with an extensive network of worldwide suppliers on three continents, our unique supply chain partnerships allow us to meet logistical requirements in any time zone. We regularly go above and beyond expectations by fielding calls and troubleshooting issues after hours, and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional customer experience every single time.
- We are Innovative ADI offers complete material logistics solutions (3PL) as well as electronic and electromechanical components distribution. Innovation in design1 is the key ingredient and we work around the clock on three continents to improve capability and capacity for your greatest success. When a part is no longer available, we have the ability to design1 a replacement. Our award-winning design1 and engineering means that your needs will always be met.
- Commitment to Quality “We really do go the extra mile for our customers. Our team is cohesive. We all care about one another and challenge each other to exceed our goals and grow within the company. At ADI, I know I’m a valuable member of the team – not just a number.” – Lee Bruce, ADI Operations Manager U.K.