With an extensive network of world-wide suppliers, ADI believes that innovation in product design and manufacturing will be a key ingredient in improving capability and capacity. ADI's dedicated and insightful staff, its experience of more than 30 years, its 15 million components in stock, and certified "preferred supplier" status among many of the top oem’s in aerospace let it quickly identify the subtle changes that can either strengthen a product’s performance, or place it at risk.
ADI: Complete Care
1) Material logistics management & solutions;
2) Contract manufacturing and assembly;
3) Award-winning design and engineering;
4) Electronic and electro-mechanical components distribution;
5) Conformal coating and military product quality testing.
ADI is an ISO 9001:2008 single-source provider of AS9100:2009 manufacturing services for the high-technology electronics industry, and an AS9120:2009 Rev A distributor of electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies. ADI's global network of suppliers and military-approved assembly facility (bonded warehouse – CAGE code 0BR80) have earned it "preferred supplier" status among leading OEMs in the aerospace sector.
American Distributors Inc. (ADI) was founded by David Beck in 1983 as a value-added distributor of electronic and electro-mechanical components and assemblies. He developed ADI based upon four important principles:
1) Focus upon quality;
2) Remain dedicated to customer service;
3) Develop innovative solutions;
4) Bring value to customers.